Unless otherwise agreed in writing, the standard terms and conditions for the supply of training services are as described below.
Clients should ensure that the delegates are suitable for the training course they are attending. Taylor Mowbray LLP cannot accept liability for any refund in the case of delegates who do not meet the course prerequisites. In no circumstances will Taylor Mowbray LLP be liable to refund any amount in excess of the agreed fee for the training course in question. This applies in particular (but is not limited to) any travelling, subsistence or consequential expenses incurred by delegates. Suitably experienced staff may be substituted at any time prior to the start of the course.
Bookings can only be accepted when:
• A valid purchase order (letter or e-mail for example) has been received in writing in advance and
• The terms of the booking have been confirmed by Taylor Mowbray LLP
• Once we have confirmed the booking in writing the following cancellation policy will apply.
In the event of the client wishing to cancel a course the following fee charges will apply, providing notice is given in writing in advance of the scheduled date of the course:
• Where more than 28 days notice is given no fee will be payable.
• Where notice is given of less than 28 days but not more than 14 days 50 % of the fee will be payable.
• Cancellations must be given in writing and acknowledged in writing by Taylor Mowbray LLP.
Taylor Mowbray LLP reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a course. We will endeavour to give a minimum of 14 days notice. In such circumstances alternative dates or a full refund of any fees paid will be offered. All liability by Taylor Mowbray LLP will be limited to the amount of the original course fee.